The AccuMail Verify SOAP Address Correction API works by providing a link between your own application or website and the AccuMail address correction servers, where input addresses are validated, corrected and coded. The provided SOAP samples allow you to develop a routine to pass input data across the web to our address verification servers. The Web Service retrieves the corrected and coded addresses along with other output information associated with the address.
Along with documentation and a test app, the AccuMail Verify SOAP Address Correction API includes the following fully functioning Sample applications:
• C# Windows Application Developed in .NET Studio version 2008
• C# Console Application Developed in .NET Studio version 2008
• VB.NET Console Application Developed in .NET Studio version 2008
• JAVA Web Service Sample Application
• PHP Web Service Sample Application