The AccuMail Verify Web API works by providing a bridge between your own application or website and the AccuMail address correction engine, a program that corrects and codes addresses. The provided samples allow you to develop a routine that passes input data across the web to our servers for correction and coding. The Web Service retrieves the corrected and coded addresses along with other output information associated with the address.
Along with documentation and a test app, the AccuMail Verify Web API includes the following fully functioning Sample applications:
• C# Windows Application Developed in .NET Studio version 2008
• C# Console Application Developed in .NET Studio version 2008
• VB.NET Console Application Developed in .NET Studio version 2008
• JAVA Web Service Sample Application
• PHP Web Service Sample Application